The OF Blog: Artwork for the reprint of Jeffrey Ford's The Well-Built City trilogy

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Artwork for the reprint of Jeffrey Ford's The Well-Built City trilogy


I've been a fan of his work since I first read this trilogy back in 2002. Sadly, it's been out of print for about that long, but in autumn of 2008, Golden Gryphon will be reprinting the trilogy (The Physiognomist; Memoranda; The Beyond) with each book containing part of this stunning artwork done by John Picacio (click on the image for a larger view). Even though I have the original edition works, I'm strongly considering getting this, at least as a gift for at least one special person in my life who I think would enjoy this story immensely (not to mention this outstanding piece for the cover art).

For more, you can visit Jeffrey Ford's LiveJournal site.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites